Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Go Big Or Go Home

IT'S ALMOST ADVENTURE TIME! I leave for Guatemala in 13 days and am starting this blog in hopes to keep in touch with awesome folks back home, and to keep everyone who wants to be informed about what's going on in the know.
Though I am not sure how much internet access I will have I am hoping to be able to post once a week or so, so here goes nothing, the first entry thingybob. 

Go big or go home...here is to going big, to leaving the country with no money just an adventurous heart, to not knowing a language well enough to do anything but fumble through mundane conversations, to leaving behind everyone I know and love, to being a government agent while trying to dismantle the patriarchy, to failure, to trial and error, but most importantly to change and improvement.
Thank you for being supportive of me in this huge adventure!
Keely/Bobbi/Sam
P.S. This is an aerial picture of a village near where I will be

No comments:

Post a Comment